Fluorescent High Bay
High-intensity discharge (HID) lamps, such as metal halide (HQI) and high-pressure sodium (SON) lamps,have long dominated the market for indoor lighting with high ceilings.These "high-bay" applications are typically found in warehouses,factories, large retail stores and sports facilities. In recent years the improvements in fluorescent lamps (T8, T5 high output lamps) and the emergence of new high-intensity fluorescent fixtures have made fluorescent lighting the most cost-effective choice for lighting indoor areas with high ceilings. High bay fluorescent fittings are more energy-efficient than HID solutions, feature lowerlumen depreciation rates and therefore have longer service intervals. Further benefits are instant start-up and restrike, better color rendering (CRI>80) negligible color shift and less shadows.
- Housing :
- Steel sheet thickness of 0.6-0.8 mm. And all metal parts are rust-proofed after fabrication to prevent any corrosion (zine phosphate) and finished with high-grade epoxy polyester power coating.
- Reflector :
- 99.99 % purity anodized aluminium reflector to provide total reflectance of TR 95% mirror-finish, parabolic reflectors machined to provide optimum optical performance for maximum high-output-ratio.
- Diffuser :
- Is made of grade A acrylic with 3.0 mm.thickness. finishes : clear (CS)
- Frame for diffuser :
- Steel sheet thickness of 0.8 mm. epoxy polyester power coating. Rubber around front cover to protect dust,suitable for use in GMP-approved environments. Steel clip lock at front cover.
- Lamp holder :
- Rotary lock (G13 or G5) lamp holder certified by TIS NO.344-2549. power coating. Rubber around front cover to protect dust,suitable for use in GMP-approved environments.
- Starter holder :
- Rotary lock certified by TIS NO.344-2549.
- Wire :
- Thw size 0.5-1.0 sqmm.70 ํc-105 ํc certified by TIS NO.11-2553.